Nicki Minaj Sings ‘Super Bass’ with Sophia Grace On ELLEN!

October 13, 2011

Ellen

We are still so super amazed by that fabulous music video of the two little ballerina-dressed gals singing, and rapping, to ‘Super Bass’ by Nicki Minaj! The vid blew up online and the little girls – including the older star Sophia Grace – got invited onto the Ellen Degeneres show to perform. Ellen invited Nicki out onto the stage and Sophia Grace went crazy, hugging the superstar tight. NM made sure to tell the girls that school should come first and then music – way to be a rolemodel, Nicki!! But the two did perform a little duet – even taking turns on some of the rap lyrics – and overall, it was just a fun, special segment. Check it out below!

, ,

12 Responses to “Nicki Minaj Sings ‘Super Bass’ with Sophia Grace On ELLEN!”

1. jasmine Says:

those girls are so lucky they get to go shoping with nicki miaj and those are to adorable little girls.

2. Kelsey Says:

Theese girls have a gift there amazing i ♥ u guys so much! Sophie u have an amazing gift

3. millie Says:

I think it was very nice of Ellen and Nicky to have these two young ladies dreams come true. A day they will never forget. They were very cute to watch I loved it very much, they remind me of my own little one at home with the singing, dancing.

4. millie Says:

I think both girls are beautiful and Rosie is so cute, Sophia reminds me of my little one with the singing, dancing and the dress up, It was so nice of Ellen and Nicky to do this for these girls, This is a dream they will never forget.

5. stupid_parents Says:

These two will be on stripper poles by the time they are 18

6. stupid_parents Says:

What kind of parents let their little kids listen to this dirty music?

7. lady tee Says:

Emma is a bitch she needs to strut and get her some business…. The bitch just mad cuz it ain’t her dumb ass up there…. Ugh I hate an ignorant hoe…. By the way those lil girls are so cute….

8. Tyree Says:

emma is jealous she didnt get to meet nicki thats why! she aint no whore so stfu!

9. Jennie Says:

“Emma” Shes a child so you should NOT be calling her an “Attention whore” because she doesn’t understand yet probably I mean shes only five that probably why shes so shy. I understand that you think that the older girl Sophie is hogging the attention but that no reason the say it in that context. That’s VERY disrespectful!

10. Alissa Says:

Pretty tacky Emma to call a child a whore no matter the context. The blonde girl (Rosie) just has a different personality & if you watched the clip prior to, you wouldve seen that Rosie is just there to support Sopia Grace. Like I said, different personalities & Sopia Grace was obviously a lot more hyper & excited from the beginning.

11. emma Says:

I feel sorry for the blonde girl. The brunette is a bit of an attention whore!