Victoria Justice’s Halloween Video With Her “Boo”

November 1, 2011

2011 Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards - Arrivals

Victoria Justice wanted to post a special video for her fans on Halloween yesterday, so she posted this vid with the following message:

“Hey everyone, so I was sitting in my dressing room waiting to be called down to set and I was hanging’ with my vocal coach & very close friend Vincent who had stopped by for lunch. When Vincent and I are together we love to goof off and sing. Since it’s Halloween, I thought let’s sing something that’s related to the day…that’s how we came up with ‘My Boo’!”

Check out the video!

23 Responses to “Victoria Justice’s Halloween Video With Her “Boo””

1. JAZMYNE Says:

I dont like u

2. soul Says:

look here jazmyne why dont you shut up you think your all tough.

• Jazmyne Says:

U R A ass hole so u shut up I’m not sceared of u ass hole bitch Go To hell

• Jazmyne Says:

If u bully me agin I’m going 2 call the cops u little ho suck your brothers dick

• Jazmyne Says:

Say something mean to me Rihgt Not Fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jazmyne Says:

soul is a bitch soul is a bitch U Think your all that u like to wear belly shrit’s butt skrits that show’s your ass so i would not be talking soul is a bitch soul is a bitch ps I’m older than u bitch u r having sex with boy you think your sexy …….

you lucky i have 2 go bey ho pps shut the fuck up ho….

• Jazmyne Says:

sAY sOTHING MEAN RIGHT NOW AT 4:50 OK I THINK YOUR A BIG ASS BABY!!!!!!!!

• JAZMYNE Says:

lOOK HERE SOUL U LIKE HAVING SEX WITH GIRLS BOYS. U LIKE TO HUMP THEM 2 SO I WOULD NOT BE TALKING NASTY GIRL! THAT’S HOW U DON’T HAVE ANY BFF SLUT : PS U R AN NASTY BITCH I BET I’M COOLER/ PRETTYER THAN U 4 NOW ON I’M CALLING UNASTY GIRL /NASTY BITCH SO U SHUT THE FUCK SLUP HOE OR HO MY BEST BFF SAID U R AN NASTY BITCH… DID U KNOW U R MADE OUT OF ASS AND I’M MADE OUT OF CUTENESS SEE U AT THE NASTY GIRL CLUE OH I JUST CAlled dj he said that he wants his ass back that means u slut Good night have a good drem or not Ha! Ha! oh dress like a person not like a hoe or ho

• JAZMYNE Says:

soul i dont evey like u so if u dont leav me alone i will call 911 got it ps I’M SO SORRY 4 YOUR LOSTOF YOUR FACE NOT hA! ha! ha !ha! SEE U TOMMROW

• JAZMYNE Says:

I am!!!!!!! JUST GO TO HELL OK HOW OLD R U BECAUSE I’M 11 SO IN UR BLACK ASS FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CALLME AT 0000000000000000 BECAUSE I’M NOT GOING 2 GIVE U ME PHNE NUNBER.

3. mariah Says:

thhat that has not a very good snog

4. Dani Says:

I love Victoria! She is so cute and funny. Glad she made this video for us to watch!

5. Maddie Says:

This is too cute! Love Victoria she is so funny and a great singer also. Love seeing the videos she puts up.

6. mikayla gordon Says: