Robert Pattinson ‘Came Close to Losing It’

September 1, 2009

robert-pattinson-premiere-magazineRobert Pattinson graced the French version of Premiere magazine this month (drool…), and in the interview to go along with it, admits he “came close to losing it” when he realized he had no control over the fan mobs that appeared whenever he stepped outside.  He went onto say:

I was getting really paranoid. If tomorrow I say ‘OK, I’ve had enough we’re stopping everything’ it won’t change anything. Might as well try to accept it and stay Zen as I have no control over it. It’s not always easy. But whining won’t change anything.

He also seems to be operating under the assumption that his fans are deathly afraid to speak to him:

I was in a restaurant during a break, and when I came out two hours later, 500 people were waiting for me at the exit. It was total chaos. I’m sure that if I told one of those girls “come, let’s go have breakfast,” she would have been totally embarrassed and would never scream my name again.

What do you think girls, is he right?

, , , , , , , , ,

9 Responses to “Robert Pattinson ‘Came Close to Losing It’”

1. Prinx Says:

omg!!!!i wud totally go out wid him!!!!!but i think imite faint…..he is totally SUPER HAWT!!!!!eeeeeep!!!!

2. Moa Says:

If Rob would ask me, I would TOTALLY go!
    Love him<3

3. edwards gurl 09 Says:

come on he is one of my favorite male actors since harrypotter and the goblet of fire came out…..i wouldn’t be stocking him like all those crazy girls. like if i toatlly didn’t know he was inside the restraunt i wouldn’t be their at the exit or in front of the door like a crazy girl….i would probably be sitting down and be reading a twilight saga book and then he would like totally ask me lol i wish…shoot i will go with him only if he asked me..i would blush a little and everything. love you robsten #1 fan

4. TwihardTwilighter (Fleur) Says:

I would go to breakfast with rob!! lol and i would scream his name even more not less!! lol i love rob even no im totally on team jacob but rob is still totally gawjuzz in a weird kinda way lol.

5. glo Says:

I’d do breakfast in a heartbeat. While he says that about them refusing and not scream his name, I wonder if he would know what to do or be prepared for someone who would say “yes” to his offer.

6. Hannah Says:

He looks so good. If he asked me to breakfast I know I would have gone.

7. Sanam Says:

yes robert is always right and i will always degfend him when everyone is atakking him! i love you rob i’m always here for you

8. Sanam Says:

yes robert is always right no matter what and i will defend him no matter what happens!

9. Sanam Says:

he looks so so so so so so so so super super hot!