Eclipse Drama! Victoria Casting Getting Messy

August 4, 2009

The drama surrounding Twilight is getting crazier by the moment!

Now, we here at ClevverTV have already confirmed that Rachelle Lefevvre lost her job earlier this week and that actress Bryce Dallas Howard will be playing Victoria in Eclipse. Of Course, Fans are up in arms over this situation-which basically seemed to come out of no where. In fact, just days before Rachelle was fired, she was seen hanging out with the rest of her Twilight cast at the Comic Con convention in San Diego.

[flash http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCb6QBDftvM]

, , , , , ,

14 Responses to “Eclipse Drama! Victoria Casting Getting Messy”

1. jasmine Says:

WAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

2. emmettfan101 Says:

vitoria is only in three of the book ,twilight, new moon, and eclipse. y get rid of rachelle if there was only one movie left its stupid . no one could or can replace her.

3. riot helmet Says:

It is funny that the media keeps calling the fans as twihards. I hope the novel follows closely the sequal.

4. cassie Says:

I loved rahcelle she was great!! I have seen bryce dallas and no way does she even come close to playing as good as rachelle. I hate ti that they took her off like that. I really want to see rahcelle back I don not think eclpse is going to be that good. They have went amd scrwed up everything. I don’t think that boo boo is the right one to play seth he does not even look indian at all. I think new moon will probaboy be the best one out of all of them. I think they should keep chris weitz on as director he did an amazing job!!!!!!!!

5. Zuny Says:

She has go to stay im with her all the way

6. sarah Says:

she should be able to finish up the twilight movie series! I’m 100% on her side!

7. ilovtwilight Says:

they cant take her out of eclipse it’s like messing up the end of the 2 movies that are left :(

8. Cinthia!! Says:

I’m totally sad with this news!
    Eclipse will not be a good movie without Rachelle!
    I mean Summit Entertainment is totally messing up “Eclipse” movie!

They should bring Rachelle back!

Summit please, I’m begging you to bring Rachelle back!

I mean, c’mon people.. is not just me, I’m totally sure there’s other people like me wanting Rachelle back on Eclipse film… =/

9. Sierra Delgado Says:

i cant believe it no matter wat no one should be replaced this new director has some great ideas but stupid ideas first TAYLOR and now RACHELLE wat the heck is wrong with this director issues dude again i give some props about the make-up setup with the characters but trying to change the characters we love ugh……the characters we have now make twilight no one should be replaced!!!!!

10. Miranda Lenore Arnold Says:

ok, i agree that rachelle should stay her place in the eclipse and breaking dawn films. she probably dd know about the overlap; however it is only 10 days, whats the big deal… directors move filming around all the time because an actor/actress sick or whatever.

IF THEY THINK WE AS FANS WILL WATCH ECLIPSE WITHOUT RACHELLE THEY ARE CRAZY.

TO ALL WHO SEE THIS COMMENT, DO NOT SEE ECLIPSE AT ALL IF THEY INSIST ON SAVING CASH TO REPLACE HER. DO NOT SEE ECLIPSE OR BREAKIG DAWN WITHOUT RACHELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Laura Says:

I can’t believe their changing the the cast already they’ve only done two films out of the four and she’s not even in the second book much, so they should just leave the cast they way it is and stop making a fuss about what the cast should look like and should focuse on what their acting ability is like not what they should look like or if they want a day off in between filming.

12. Hannah Says:

I wont Rachelle to be in Eclipse i am mad at summeit BRING RACHELLE LEFEWRE BACK SUMMEIT

13. haley Says:

i am still in shock by all of this. i heard about it all on a different site and wanted to check up on here to see why. how can they just up and replace Rachelle? the new “Victoria” better be good or im not going to be happy, and i dont think the rest of the twilight fans are either..

14. GoldenEyesVamp Says:

OMG
    and I that was a hug Rachelle Lefevvre!!!
    WHAT A F * CK! She has played in Twilight and in New Moon as the perfect role of victoria!
    And now another take her place??
    I hope that everyone’s out of the depths of their hearts hate Bryce!!!!!!!!