‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1′ Photo Gallery

September 13, 2011

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1

'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1' hits theaters November 18, 2011. Until then, Summit Entertainment has given us a sneak peek of the film with several movie stills. ...

Read The Full Article

, , , , ,

25 Responses to “‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1′ Photo Gallery”

1. hunter barr Says:

ami the only one who wantsto screw jacob and his fine ass he is soooooo hot it makes me want to pass out i want to tell him face to face that i want him to fuck me as hard as he can omg he is sooooooo hot

2. lori Says:

hi i love jacob

3. alyssaCullen Says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 DAYS TILL ITS OUT!!!! CANT’ FREAKING WAIT!!!!

(so happy)

4. The Ultimate TwiHARD Says:

Am I the only one who’s psyched to see the Jacob VS Rosalie action? I hope that Jake throws his doggie dish is Rose’s hair!! LOL! Team Switzerland!! On second thought, Team Alice!!!

5. sidney prescot Says:

whoa!!..stunning!! can’t wait to see the movie…

6. Meliha Mely Subasic Says:

I’m dying to see the movie.I’m crazy about twilight and the actors. I watch twilight, many times and I never get bored. Twilight is the best movie ever. I Love it.. !!!!!

7. Xian Grace Anzures Says:

i really2 lhub …twilight…specially edward and bela

8. Alicia Says:

Who is wih Esme? Kate, Tanya, Carmen, and Elezar are supposed to be at the wedding and not Kate and I know the extra girl isn’t Carmen because she has brown hair.

• abi Says:

It’s their daughters name, sorry for the spoiler!

• Sherwyne Tan Says:

Actually…Esme is Carlise’s wife….and well the daughter’s name is Reneesme.. its got a meaning to it too…its in the book….

• Laurie Says:

Actually, in this photo it is Esme, Tanya, Irina, and Kate. Irina is the one that is “not” supposed to attend the wedding. However, because they never brought up her love affair with Laurent in NM or Eclipse (movies) they can have her at the wedding in this one.

9. soniya mary Says:

I’m eager to see this film…thank you very much 4 dis pctr…..

10. Lizz9y Says:

I CAN NOT WATE TO SEE IT AND HOW MEANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY I LOVE THE VAMP CAST ON TWILIGHT SAGA

11. elizabeth Says:

cant wait to see braking dawn dam im like dying already just to know what is going to happen i already have twilight new moon eclipse just need this one well part one and then two hopefully part two dont take long to come out ass this one did???? well love your movies

12. bakari holman Says:

I am dying to see the vamped out bella…! extra pumped!!

13. Emjo Says:

I’m crazy about twilight and the actors but am
    Crazy for Jacob To!!!!!

14. Ng Katherine Says:

I am totally crazy adout you! Twilight,you are so brilliant.I love you!

15. Hilda Mendez Says:

these pictures are awesome!!!!!!!!!! im dying to see the movie. i can already see the movie is going to be grest based off the pictures. thanks so much for sharing these pictures :)