Sandman is making his way to “Ultimate Spider-Man” this weekend and you might recognize his voice!
Dee Bradley Baker, best known for “Phineas & Ferb,” will be taking on the role of Sandman in “Snow Day.”
In the episode, Spider-Man and his team sneak off for a vacation on a deserted tropical island. However, they soon realize something is not right with the island, and the Sandman will make sure they never leave.
Be sure to tune in to a new episode of “Ultimate Spider-Man,” SUNDAY, AUGUST 5 (11:00 -11:30 a.m., ET/PT) on Marvel Universe on Disney XD.
Click inside for some fun facts about Sandman!
1. What is Sandman’s real name? Flint Marko
2. What villain group is Sandman most closely associated with? Sinister Six
3. Where did Sandman receive his powers? Nuclear testing site
4. What is Sandman’s weakness? Water
5. In addition to shifting his shape, what else can Sandman do? He can create duplicates of himself.
6. What was Sandman’s name as a child, before he changed it to Flint Marko? William Baker
7. Can Sandman transform into anything other than sand? He can also transform into glass.
8. How does Sandman get around town? Sandman can turn into a sandstorm and fly over great distances.
9. What device did Spider-Man use to defeat Sandman in one of their earliest battles? A vacuum cleaner.
10. How much of Sandman’s form can be lost before he is permanently harmed? Sandman is nearly invulnerable. As long as there is a single grain of sand left of him to contain his consciousness, he can survive.00Post a Comment