The Hunger Games Posters: Meet The Characters

October 28, 2011

1273_6164_4x2Up_OnBlk

We just got the official character posters for the upcoming book-to-movie series, The Hunger Games. Each artwork zeros in on a main person, including Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss, Josh Hutcherson as Peeta and Liam Hemsworth as Gale along with Cinna, Rue, Cato, Haymitch and Effie. In fact, the posters showcase each of the 8 featured actors in the dark, with a light on their faces, a profile is shown, and we are reminded of the anticipated theatrical release date. That’s March 23, 2012. Take a look and let us know which is your favorite!

, , ,

7 Responses to “The Hunger Games Posters: Meet The Characters”

1. Issey Says:

i own all of these book and i love the books. i have the movie date put into my phone CAN NOT WAIT for the movie. <3

2. Mrs. Emmett Cullen Says:

I took the book from my 12 yr old sister n was instantly hooked i read all 3 books in about 2 weeks, same thing happened with my mom!!! WE cant wait to see it!

3. TRIBUTE!!!! Says:

I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!! OMG THE TRAILOR IS SOOO AMAZING!!!!! HOW CAN I GET ONE OF THOSE POSTERSS!?!?!?!?!

4. JayMii Says:

i love it but no finnick..???
    -CUT-

5. Patricia Says:

OMMGGGG… OMMGGG…O M G THATT ISS AWWEESOMEEE!! IMMAA GETT 1 WHEREEE NN WHENNN ISS ITT GONNAA BBEE AVVAILLABLEE???

6. The Ultimate TwiHARD Says:

This is the first time that i’ve been impressed with how the hunger games are coming along. for a while there, the movies were ruining the books for me, but on the posters, they did a great job. this is the first time that Twilight could actually learn something from the hunger games…….. but im still more excited for breaking dawn. but honestly, i love these posters. When are the posters released? might have to get myself one. (i cant say which is my fave, cat pick.)