One Direction & Taylor Swift: Watch Their Fragrance Commercials

June 14, 2013

zayn

One Direction and Taylor Swift are both releasing new fragrances this year and they’ve both just released their new commercials!

Taylor released a fun sneak peek of her commercial which features the singer on the beach with her pals and a bunch of sparklers. 1D’s commercial debuted at their concert last night and showcases each of the guys individually and then having fun as a group dancing and juggling their fragrance bottle.

Check out the commercials for Taylor and Our Moment below. Which one will you be buying?

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

43 Responses to “One Direction & Taylor Swift: Watch Their Fragrance Commercials”

1. Truth Says:

First and foremost, I wonder if any of you people even know what the smell is of each one. Also the debate between Taylor and 1D is so silly! They’re both separate artists and if they don’t care neither should us! Haylor was practically a fling so get over it! I’m sure they’re both wonderful smelling! One Direction is not gay and Taylor is not annoying nor a attention freak!

2. Ellie Says:

1D all the way! Taylor wants attention! She shouldnt go making up songs about Harry! But i do like Taylor but just not a fan

3. Dominika Says:

Taylor is so booooringggg !! One Direction are so much better !!

4. Kelsey Says:

Taylor’s commercial was annoying. From beginning to end.. 1D all the way.
    I’m not a Taylor hater.. I like SOME of her songs, but I’m not that into her.. Plus, one directions bottle is beautiful, and they are just too cute..

5. Clara Says:

I just love Taylor and 1D. But seriously ? Taylor’s perfume is classy and the add looks magical and it’s sweet and I’m sure it’ll smell amazing, the bottle is simple but still beautiful and I’m sure it’ll be as perfect as Wonderstruck and Wonderstruck Enchanted. Now let’s talk about 1D’s perfume. First, the bottle is really ugly, it’s TOO MUCH ! It’s too comercial and they’re only releasing because they know they could sell anything to their fans. As much as I love them, they shouldn’t do that. It’s just too much and too commercial and ridiculous. I’ll buy Taylor and let Our Moment to 11 y.o groupies who would buy anything by 1D even if it’s not even good..

• bethan Says:

thats soo not true 1ds is so much better

• Brigitte Says:

What! 1d and Taylor’s are both nice and I’m sure 1d’s smells better than Taylor’s or even as good . If you don’t like 1d that much just say so rather than cristicising them. And 1D’s perfume isn’t ugly it’s unique.

6. feds Says:

… i hate taylor swift so much she just is famooous by her boyfriends thank god harry brok up with her and her purfume bottle is so ugly as you can tell i love 1D SO MUCH GOTTA GET IT LUV THE AD

• sebrina Says:

1. you hate her because of haylor…
      2.I’m pretty sure you meant broke…
      3.The bottle is beautiful unlike One Directions bottle
      4.It’s kind of mean that you are happy about there break up I’m sure you don’t even know why they broke up (Taylor wouldn’t give off enough I guess you could say “sexiness” and she didn’t want to go to public with their relationship) she loved him and he made her happy then he went and broke her heart leaving her devastated
      and writing songs about breakups is her way of coping with things.
      so go get a life and handle the fact that they broke up and its not swifties or directioners business and neither of them need defending they can handle it themselves and the world would be a WHOLE lot better if people would stop doing it.

7. Caley Says:

I will always buy Taylor swifts perfume not just because I am a fan but they all smell amazing! Taylor is one of those people who think of others before her and I love that about her! She will alway be my #1 choice for everything! 1D has a bunch of gay guys in it. Just the truth.

8. Jess Says:

I personally love the simplicity of the One Direction add better! I am a Direction and a Swiftie and I already have the Taylor Swift Enchanted perfume but I’m going to get the new One Direction ‘Our Moment’ perfume.

9. Lily Says:

Well personally I think Taylor’s is better. I’m a fan of hers and she’s helped me through so much. So taylor is more me. And she’s released two other perfumes so I think this one will be also amazing! Plus she won the biggest award for perfume!

10. Jess Says:

WELL I THINK THEY WERE BOTH GOOD BUT PERSONALLY I LIKE ONE DIRECTION’S VIDEO BETTER BUT I DO LIKE TAYLOR SWIFTS TOO AS I AM A FAN OF BOTH

11. Rachel Says:

Taylor One Direction is a bunch of gay, ugly, weirdos!

12. Rachel Says:

Taylor!! One Direction is a bunch of gay,ugly, weirdos!

• Ellie Says:

One Direction are not gay, even if they were it shouldn’t be used as ampn insult! Their not ugly actually, they are very good looking! And they are not wierdo’s because if they were, they wouldn’t be as famous as they are today.