June 15, 2012

1dsanjose

One Direction brought their concert to San Jose on June 13 and as always, one of the highlights was when the band answered fans’ twitter questions.

One Direction showed off their beatboxing skills, sang a little Drake and even re-enacted their dance moves from their Saturday Night Live skit. One of the highlights though was when Liam shared one of his most embarrassing moments.

Watch their twitter Q&A below!

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

22 Responses to “One Direction Sing Drake, Share Embarrassing Stories and Do Their SNL Dance Moves in SNL”

1. shamsa Says:

I am in dubai and I cant wait till 1 d comes here

2. Danielle Says:

OMG i love these boys so much my mom might get me therapy oh yeah i know my name is quite similar to Danielle Peazer’s *sarcasm*

3. Kaylah Says:

I am in love with Harry. I think I need theropy just to get him out of my mind..

4. bailey Says:

im irish and british. i speak british!:)

5. bailey Says:

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION. i would risk my life for them. i love liam, nial, harry, zayn, and louis. i wish i could go to there conserts!:(

6. onedirection4life Says:

i love you one direction but that would happen because he has one working kidney! poor guy

• Victoria Says:

You mean Liam? They don’t all have one kidney! Or share the same kidney like the three graces and their eyeball.

7. shalom Says:

THERE CUTE BOYS

8. Donna Says:

I almost fainted when Zayn sang. When Liam said about his embarassing moment, I was like, “We’ve all done that Laim, you’re not alone.”

• Victoria Says:

I’ve never done that. I mean I could happen but, because an older woman tickled him. I’m with you Niall, Louis, Harry and well, everyone, on that how your surprised he said that at a concert in public! Sorry it’s kinda a run-on sentence but schools out, no more grammar! HOLLA!

9. Vivian Says:

I love them<3 there so humble and perfect! wish i could meet them(:

• Victoria Says:

I agree Vivian. I’m sorry that I’m saying this on a 1D website when this doesn’t have to do with them but I love your name…Vivian! My name is quite simpler