“Teen Beach Movie” will premiere on Disney Channel July 19, but before that you’ll be able to get the soundtrack on July 16!
The soundtrack to the DCOM will feature 12 new songs performed by Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell, Grace Phipps and the cast. Starring are Ross Lynch (of Disney Channel’s “Austin & Ally” and Hollywood Records’ R5) and Maia Mitchell (ABC Family’s upcoming “The Fosters”) as Brady and McKenzie, surfers who take the last wave of summer, one that mysteriously takes them into a classic beach party movie, Wet Side Story. There, it’s surfers versus bikers for control of the beach hangout…and everyone spontaneously breaks into song and dance. Brady and McKenzie must try to return to present day, but their lives may be changed forever when they inadvertently change the movie’s romantic storyline — and the movie’s handsome surf guy, Tanner, is falling for McKenzie while biker girl Lela is swooning for Brady.
Are you excited for “Teen Beach Movie”?
1. Oxygen – Maia Mitchell
2. Surf Crazy – Spencer Lee, Kelly Hawkes and Cast
3. Cruisin For a Bruisin Ross Lynch, Grace Phipps, Jason Evigan
4. Falling for Ya – Grace Phipps
5. Meant to Be Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell, Grace Phipps, Spencer Lee
6. Like Me Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell, Grace Phipps, Spencer Lee & Cast
7. Meant to Be Reprise 1 Grace Phipps, Spencer Lee
8. Can t Stop Singing Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell
9. Meant to Be Reprise 2 Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell
10. Surf s Up – Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell & Cast
11. Coolest Cats in Town – Spencer Lee, Grace Phipps, Jason Evigan
12. Surf Crazy Finale Cast