EXCLUSIVE: Jimmy Bennett Debuts ‘Over Again’ Music Video

August 18, 2011

ClevverTV has the exclusive world premiere of Jimmy Bennett’s ‘Over Again’ Music Video. Jimmy kicked off the Sunset Strip Music Festival last night with his Old Skool single release party. After establishing himself as an actor, 15-year-old Jimmy is transitioning into music. He recently played J.J. Powell in ABC’s No Ordinary Family and has played several other notable roles, including Daniel Coleman in 2009’s Orphan and a young James T. Kirk in 2009’s Star Trek movie. He also starred alongside Bruce Willis in Hostage.

Click here to buy Jimmy Bennett’s single ‘Over Again’ on itunes. Watch Jimmy’s Music Video for ‘Over Again’ below!

, , ,

12 Responses to “EXCLUSIVE: Jimmy Bennett Debuts ‘Over Again’ Music Video”

1. Ika Says:

Ahoj, ja som zo slovenska.Podla mňa je to krásna pieseň.

2. Dakota Says:

Well, I’ve heard worse. My advice to Jimmy is that he sticks to what he does best and that’s acting. I’ve been watching Jimmy act since he was just a little guy and have always thought he was a very good actor. Your not a terrible singer Jimmy, but acting is where you shine.

3. BB Says:

He’s a good looking kid with a decent singing voice, but he really needs to be working with professional songwriters; there’s a reason Bieber doesn’t write his own stuff.

It’s frustrating to see someone with such clear potential being done the disservice of bad image management.

4. katherine Says:

Perfect!Jimmy bennett is a wonderful actor and now a wonderful singer too!! :)

5. Colton Says:

This is shit he can’t sing it’s ridiculous how every kid actor gets in the music business with no talent stick to acting that’s what your good at

Ps dumbest line why does it feel so cold win were sharing body heat

6. Dave McPhee Says:

WOW that was bad!!!The fact that this guy wants to sing and break in to the music biz shows how bad the economy is. He probably cant get an acting gig so now he wants to hit the music biz!!! Stop hurting everyones ears with your garbage and leave the singing to the pros….you really suck!!

7. kk Says:

“because believe me, you want to miss this one from Jimmy Bennet”

uhh, you meant DON’T want, right?

• Dave McPhee Says:

No miss it for sure its horrible look at his face right now on the screen he looks like he is taking a poop!!! Shame on the parents of this kid for letting look and sound like a teen douche!

8. Fan1 Jimmy Bennett Says:

I love Bennett and I’m your fan number “1″ okay! ,Bennett is my obsession and all … My twitter is: “@HetfieldBennett” and the single of Bennett is awesomeEeee.! The voice of Bennett is amazing… Bennett ,I love you TOO TOO <333333 (';

• Claudia Cesar Says:

He’s awesome and sexy ;y I love jimmy <3 :)

• fan1 Jimmy Bennett Says:

Bennett is the man of my life ,I dont know how i can explain my feeling of love for you but the most simple word to describe this feeling is “l love you Bennett” I love you , … Bennett
        Your all in my cause! … This love like crazy just so calm a tweet or a favorite! But my love for u is bigg veryy! ♥
        My twitter is: “@HetfieldBennett” my name is “sisly” and I’m the fan number “1″ of the miter sexy Bennett hahaha! <3 I love you too too too Bennett! ;)

• fan1 Jimmy Bennett Says:

My twitter is: “@HetfieldBennett” my name is “sisly” and I’m the fan number “1″ of the miter sexy Bennett hahaha! <3 I love you too too Bennett ;) ,Bennett your lips!are my inspiration! Sorry but is real! ("; are so perfect your lips as to a kiss very sexy,your hair is awesomeee!<3 the colour of your hair is very cute! <3 sorry Jimmy ,but I says that you're perfect! ('; <333