Rebecca Black’s “Friday” Soars to 30 Million on YouTube

March 21, 2011

Rebecca Black Rebecca Black‘s popularity continues to soar! Her “Friday” music video has jumped up to almost 30 million views on YouTube, and you’d basically have to be living under a rock not to have seen it at this point!

Rebecca Black Talks “Friday”, Haters & Justin Bieber On ‘Good Morning America’

ClevverTV has been on top of all the RB news since she shot to fame two Fridays ago, we can’t get enough! She recently talked with GMA and said she was dying to do a duet with Justin Bieber. He hasn’t responded to her yet, but we’re keeping our fingers crossed that this happens! If you still haven’t seen the vid, or would like to check it out for the umpteenth time today, click below, and let us know what you think of Ms. Black!

, ,

117 Responses to “Rebecca Black’s “Friday” Soars to 30 Million on YouTube”

1. Jada Levy Says:

I like you song Rebecca and by the way if you didn’t notice the people who hate you are doing a favor! THERE MAKING YOUR VIDEO EVEN MORE POPULAR AND THEY MIGHT BE TELLING THEIR FRIENDS GO ON YOUTUBE THEN TYPE REBECCA BLACK – FRIDAY. :) :D

2. Jada Levy Says:

Dear Rebbeca,
    Dont listen to people who say YOU SUCK or I THOUGHT JUSTIN BEIBER WAS WORSE! YOU HAVE A GOOD VOICE!!!!! I THINK PEOPLE ARE JUST JEALOUS OF YOU! YOU PRETTY AND TALENTED! KEEP SINGING ‘CAUSE I’LL BE RIGHT THERE SUPPORTING YOU! I hope you get a good career and by the way I heard your a Justin Bieber Fan! I LOVE HIM TO!!! He might come and do a duet with you someday!

And for all those people who say that she sucks….GET A LIFE!!!…. LIKE LEAVE HER ALONE SHE JUST WANTED TO HAVE SOME FUN! LIKE SHE PROBLY WROTE THE SONG WHEN IT WAS FRIDAY AND MAYBE SOMETHING FUN WAS HAPPENING ON FRIDAY OR THE SONG WAS FOR A FRIEND! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IF I WENT & SAW YOUR VIDEOS AND SAID EWWW SOMEBODY KILL ME! THIS IS TERRIBLE! stop being mean! I’m not doing Cyber Bullying i’m just telling the truth!!! SO…KEEP ROCKING REBECCA!

Sincerly,
    Jada

3. HAhahA Says:

There maybe over millions of views but theres are 2,640,856 + more :)

4. loveellenshow Says:

she is pretty

5. CrysCrys119 Says:

the song doesnt make sense!!!

6. Mgd Says:

Sorry Rebbecca But The Friday Song Is Retard And Annoying But Yuh Got A Beatfuil Voice And Yur So Damnn Pretty Yuhh Could Sinqq Better Sonqs And Btw I Love Yur Hair But Yeah I Do Agree That This Sonq Is Horrible And Not The Rigth Sonq For Yuh But Its ot Yuhh Itsz The Stupid Friday Sonq!! Good luck Write A Better Sonqq Yur Damn Beatfuil <3 Good Luck :D Wish Yuh The Bet Rebbecca Black♥

7. Irandost Says:

OMFG SHE SO SEXY MAN FUCK DA HATAS KEEP IT UP REBECCA UR MY WIFE :d

8. Krim Says:

and uh.. that song hit 117mil views

9. Krim Says:

well you may sound like a dying giraffe but.., im sure you’ll get past this rough start and become great! but beiber is still on my “throw brick at face if given chance to” list.

10. katie Says:

soooo awsome :)

11. Libby Says:

Well i think honestly she should not have done the solo in the first place.Because no offense but her voice is not that good and she should have reognized it by now. Mine isnt to good so i take singing lessons to get better.Just because u think u have a good voice doesnt mean others will.Her voice songs just like anyone elses. and well i think justin bieber would just outstage her since he is really talented singer and i havnt even heard his music that much but i can tell he has talent and got to where he was by working hard and giving his best evert. Not by paying some company to make a song for me.Go to a proffesional singer and theyll be honest because even if you dont believe wat haters say proffesionals ill set you straigt.So im not saying i hate u or anything im just saying to work harder and try to improve ad maybe next time u wont get as much bad comeback. Make another song thats less autotuned and maybe it will be better..ogh and HARD WORK byeeeee

12. VJ Says:

Gud Song ….*uck others …. :)

13. Farhana Tindick Says:

Actually the song is good, the only problem is her voice. It’s not really that bad, but I think she should improve her voice.. :)

14. John Says:

who cares about her voice? I do admire her beauty and charming smile.

15. CmsLyn Says:

I’ve seen better ones…

16. double M :) Says:

the music is still good but her voice is kind of funny.
    ok justin bieber is worst!
    if she sing this song with justin bieber it’s gonna be the worts song ever!!!

17. coolking123 Says:

The song it ok…. Her voice needs some auto-tuneing.

18. Kassie Says:

That was…terrible. Her singing style is very irritating and, honestly, doesn’t sound very good at all.

19. rebecca black Says:

this is a very horrible song even my sister can sing better thann u :P

20. mariam Says:

dont listen to those jerks, its just a song stop obsessing over it people!!! if its so terrible then y do u guys listen to it over and over again

• ĐiĂnPhoGaxD Says:

Ah, shut up. Let all the haters hate. No one is obsessing over a lame song like this. And i can assure you I don’t think ANYONE has the guts to replay Rebacca’s song.

• Daina Says:

Because i can’t understand how people can even possibly like that!

• Rupesh Says:

Her voice is different but she shouldnt be criticised like that.

Best of Luck Rebecca
      you will do better than Justin Beiber ;-)