Rebecca Black’s “Friday” Soars to 30 Million on YouTube

March 21, 2011

Rebecca Black Rebecca Black‘s popularity continues to soar! Her “Friday” music video has jumped up to almost 30 million views on YouTube, and you’d basically have to be living under a rock not to have seen it at this point!

Rebecca Black Talks “Friday”, Haters & Justin Bieber On ‘Good Morning America’

ClevverTV has been on top of all the RB news since she shot to fame two Fridays ago, we can’t get enough! She recently talked with GMA and said she was dying to do a duet with Justin Bieber. He hasn’t responded to her yet, but we’re keeping our fingers crossed that this happens! If you still haven’t seen the vid, or would like to check it out for the umpteenth time today, click below, and let us know what you think of Ms. Black!

, ,

117 Responses to “Rebecca Black’s “Friday” Soars to 30 Million on YouTube”

1. Stranger than fiction Says:

She only got fame because she was horrible. She only went Viral because people sent it to annoy people. She’s only getting this attention because everyone is hating on her. The few that do like her a either very few and inbetween, or only like her because everyone else hates her. The video was horrible, the song itself was not creative, and the only reason she COULD do that video was because her family had money. OBVIOUSLY she didn’t audition for it because no one would have taken her up on it. Funny how the worst things in life seem to get the most attention. =/ It’s a World Fail.

• Jess Says:

Even bad publicity can be good publicity so the fame maybe came from everyone forwarding to whomever but me if I do not like I ignore it and move on. All these people complaining how horrible it is and being mean is ridiculous make like it a little or you would just leave it be but instead everyone is bullying her.

2. Danielle F Says:

yoou guys are all just jealous. just shut the fuck up and do something better with your lives then hate on her, sorry that you arent good enough to be in youtube and become famous. learn to have some respect for people

3. Joel Says:

I live in Brazil, but i love Rebecca, kisses!!

4. jenn Says:

i think that rebecca black has potential, i like her song friday but her voice on it seems autotuned, i still think she has potential and i’d pick her over justin beiber and kim kardashian 100%, her song is also really catchy, especially the tune :)

5. Tishana Chapman Says:

she is real

6. 01synergist Says:

she is better than the most like to admit!

7. gfndsfn Says:

she kinda looks like selena gomez

8. morgan Says:

haHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHH FAIL

9. Austin Says:

How could you think this is good?…there are way too many dislikes..

• Izzy Says:

So you expect people to base there opinions on how many dislikes a video has? Look, she is just an 8th grade student who had a dream like all of the rest of us, and she wanted to sing. And ya know what GO REBECCA! because half of us cant even get up the curage to pursue our dreams, she did. And actually she isnt as bad as most people. Have you ever heard these artists now without autotune? THEY SUCK! So be nice. I mean really!? Grow up people!

10. best better Says:

I love Rebecca ! please contact me!

11. Bob Dylan Says:

GO DIE REBECCA! :D

• H. Says:

I think you right… Her voice is horrible… Why are you famous??? >:(

• H. Says:

I write wrong… Sorry… My real sentence is : “I think you’re right… Her voice is horrible… Why is she famous??? >:( “…

• Derek Says:

Your an ass Bob Dylan…your probablly some pimple faced little buger eater that has no life and sits on your ass all day while mommy and daddy do everything for you…So what peopl dont like the song friday…big deal, at least the little girl had the courage to fulfil HER dreams. What have any of you done to acomplish yours? i really dislike people who can sit around and judge others while they are doing nothing to improve their enviroment around them but would rather help be the problem rather then help fix it…grow and and get a life. I got mine and i worked very hard for it. I fulfilled my dream, now go fullfill yours and let others have their chance at theirs.

12. Jada Levy Says:

2:59 LOOKS LIKE YOU CRYING LOL

13. Jada Levy Says:

I LOVE YOU REBECCA! <3

14. Jada Levy Says:

Rebecca! My could old pal! I posted a comment yesterday night saying i’ll always support you and I’m here again supporting you!!!!! Keep Rocking! You as good as Justin Beiber! Everyone is doing Cyber Bullying! They should be sued for that >:( all though I want you to keep making lots of music videos! Just make sure your voice isn’t so robotic! I think thats why people are saying “OMG! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR VOICE!”. YOU THE BEST! ;)

• Stranger than fiction Says:

It is Robotic because it was autotuned. Autotuned, to make it sound better. Seems even Autotune failed in this case. And THAT my friend is not Cyber bullying, but in fact, a fact.