Justin Bieber Premieres “Boyfriend” Music Video

May 3, 2012

Balenciaga, Fall Winter 2012 2013 Ready To Wear Fashion Show

After a month of teasers, Justin Bieber’s “Boyfriend” music video is officially here!

Those teasers you thought were the video…well they’re just that…teasers that lead into the full video which showcases the Biebs with some fancy cars and showing off his dance moves.

Check out the full video below.

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

11 Responses to “Justin Bieber Premieres “Boyfriend” Music Video”

1. calista Says:

i love your song because it’s cool and i sing this because it has fillings
    and i love it to much

2. sina Says:

i love you justin bieber this music is very spesial

3. Alexis lee Says:

I love that video it was Awsome I got bieber fever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Jenna Says:

i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE justin bieber
    i think especially inthis music video that hes VERY attractive
    i wish i was selena gomez shes very beautiful famous amazing
    and she is dateing justin bieber!!!! ;) LUV IT<3

5. Savannah Says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE JB he is so lucky he is famous I wish I was I am a great singer and actor I wish I new hw to become a. Singer or actor

6. akeem star Says:

it was not that bad ppl come on, they could have done a lil bit better with it still but u cant blame him its is video director fault, maybe he will hit us with a better song from the up coming album

7. daniel Says:

yahhh i never liked his music, and i was hoping for a video as it startes, but then he just, blow it all down,
    this video SUCKS !!
    that’s just my personal opinion!
    the beginning was the only good part,was expecting mor, not another “bieber video
    no i know the reason of all the haters ..
    :S´´

8. Angela Lin Says:

Yeah… I thought his video was kinda cheesy. It really defeated the purpose of what the song is suppose to be about. The teaser was overrated and that’s why when the real music video came out, due to all the people’s high expectations, everyone was disappointed when the music video didn’t reach their high bar.

9. Anonymous Says: