Demi Goes From Goth to Girly for her Disney Makeover!

October 10, 2009

Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato first go our attention after she appeared alongside her famous BFF’s, The Jonas Brothers, in “Camp Rock.” When we first saw Miss D, she was an adorable, brunette beauty. But flash forward a few years and now we’re hearing that her look in the movie was the result of a Disney makeover.

Prior to her breakout role, Demi described her look as “dark.” We’re talking darker hair, darker make-up, darker everything…But Disney wanted to make her into the princess she was to become, so she had to get girly. Now though, with her music career on the rise, we’re seeing the old Demi make a comeback. Fans are loving her rocker-chic vibe, which only leaves us wondering if Demi ever should’ve had to change things up to begin with?

We love Demi, and we’ll take her goth or girly any time!

[flash http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt5yMXi5FbE]

, , , ,

14 Responses to “Demi Goes From Goth to Girly for her Disney Makeover!”

1. not sence Says:

You are really a excellent webmaster. The web site loading pace is incredible. It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you’ve performed a fantastic job in this matter!

2. jennifer LEE Says:

Ok, one thing selena is way better than demi, demi is gsy see i steal dont like selen cuzz shes dateing justin bieber my TRUE lover.. we used to date but not now cuzz selena me and selena met before and i slept over with her but never agian… i even have her reall phone number!!!!! and justins to!!! well thats all i have to say bye!!

– jenna .m.

3. Cecila Redlinger Says:

Thanks for the thoughtful Post You can find A trackback on my site Thanks.

4. Morgan Andrulis Says:

Ok, i think i will save this for thenext time I’ll have to argue with Frank (friend of mine) about it! I wasn’t wrong :D

5. Seigfred Says:

lol
    I kinda like the goth look on Demi..
    =p

6. Claire Says:

DEMI IS NOT GOTH! YOU WANNA SEE SOME GOTH LOOK AT TRACE!
    I REALLY DISLIKE TRACE BY THE WAY! I LIKE BOTH OF DEMI”S COOL STYLES BUT DISNEY NEEDS TO LET PEOPLE BE THEMSELVES

7. Claire Says:

Wow demi may be dark but not goth! I like both of her styles, but disney should let her choose how she looks. disney, leave her alone. if you wanna see some goth look at demi’s ex boyfriend trace! i really dislike him! DEMI IS NOT GOTH!!!

8. Team TAYLOR/JACOB Says:

I’m not the biggest fan of Demi Lovato or anything but I do like her more now as her real self. A little goth-ish style. I mean, that’s kind of like me. Some say I look emo though I dont agree, and some don’t think so. I’m in the midle of some sort.

9. Sarah 'Black ;) Says:

I’d love her to stay ‘goth’. Im really getting sick of the whole preppy girly bubble gum pink disney usually produces. PLEASE LEAVE DEMI ALONE DISNEY!! I think Demi should STAY who she was/is and if considers it ‘dark’ and shes happy with that, so am I. Its more unique then what disney thinks how girls should be.

10. Dahlia Says:

Diseny shouldn’t make change her it what she it’s.it’s like preume pressed it’s wrong

11. Jenna Says:

I hate how Disney changes the stars. I think Demi should just be herself, and same with the other stars Disney changed. If people don’t like her for being herself then thats their problem not Demi’s or Disney’s.

12. Emma Miles Says: